Meet Mrs. Bobrink!





Hello! My name is Brilane Bobrink and I am beyond excited to be your child's kindergarten teacher! I am looking forward to having a successful academic year! This is a big step for your little one, so please allow me to share a little about myself. :)

I have earned a Master's Degree in Education with a teaching credential from the University of California, Riverside, where I have also received a Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies. My passion has always been working with children! This will be my seventh year teaching Kindergarten here at Inland Leaders. I have also had the opportunity to work in 1st and 3rd grade classrooms, tutor students from elementary levels to college levels, teach dance at a local dance studio, work as a summer camp counselor for young children, and teach Sunday School  (preschool through 5th grade). Aside from teaching, I love to dance! I have  20+ years of ballet training and experience. I used to dance and perform at Disneyland! My other hobbies include hiking, cooking, traveling, playing with my babies, and yoga. I have been married to Daniel Bobrink (who grew up in Yucaipa!) for six years. He is a middle school Physical Education teacher in Moreno Valley. We have a 3 year old daughter named Emma and a 1 year old baby boy named Pierce. We also have a dog named Charlie, who is of course part of the family! The five of us live in Yucaipa. 

As your child's kindergarten teacher, I will provide him or her with a safe, encouraging, and positive learning environment. It is my priority to know my students and accommodate their individual  needs accordingly. My hope is for your child to develop a love for learning!

I TRULY look forward to getting to know you and your child this school year!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Bobrink :)















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter Teams

Weekly News: March 16th-20th